Download the Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Game for Free
- 1. Click Here to go to the www.yugioh-online.net website..
- 2. When the intro ends, click on the country where you live.
- 3. Once the page has loaded, scroll to the bottom and click the Download” banner on the right hand side.
- 4. Now, read the agreement and click on the “I Agree” button if you agree. If you don’t agree, you can’t play the game.
- 5. Click the Download button to download the game.
- 6. A popup will appear asking you what to do with the file.
- 7. Choose to save it to your desktop so you can find it easily.
- 8. Sit back and plan your deck as the monster file downloads.
- 9. To play Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE you must have a User ID. User Registration can be done Free of Charge Here.
- 10. Click Here to get to the instructions page. When you get to the new page, bookmark that sucker! It’s the instructions for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Online game and has links to all the info on installing and playing the game.
- 11. Once you’ve installed the game, get ready to duel!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online PC System Requirements
To prove your skill as a duelist on the net, your computer needs to meet these requirements before you can draw a single card!
Operating System: Windows® 2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III 600Mhz , Pentium® 4 2.80GHz recommended.
RAM: 256MB RAM required, 512MB RAM recommended.
Hard Drive: 2.0GB or more free space.
Video Card: Must be DirectX® 9.0c Compatible VRAM 64MB
Sound: Must be DirectX® 9.0c Compatible
Internet: 256Kbps minimum